Packaging Projects Engineer - North West
Technical management of complex Packaging projects for the group.
Development of new packaging for UK sites.
Global expertise in packaging materials and machinery to support the company's cost leadership ambitions.
Need for a global knowledge / competence in the field of packaging materials, concepts and production, and concerning filling technologies, Packaging equipment, and environmental impact that allows for the creation of optimum packaging.
Portfolio Manager of UK value engineering projects
Development of new HH (household) packaging that will be produced for UK market independent of site, in line with market needs, as required by Category Development (development of a new shape, from the first artistic design to the mock-up, and subsequent industrialisation) and align with UK Pack Team resources.
• Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (or related engineering field) with experience in large projects (>£1M investments)
• 5+ years’ experience of working in a production environment (production of packaging, filling, blow moulding)
• Fluent on Project Management tools
• Knowledge in packaging and packaging technologies
• Deep technical understanding of machinery