Business Development Manager - Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5543)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER SCOTLAND
Circa £35-40K + Commission + Company Car + Pension
TERRITORY: WHOLE OF SCOTLAND
Our Client is a well-established corrugated packaging manufacturer based in Scotland. They provide their clients with corrugated packaging, in-house design services and storage solutions.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to generate new business covering the whole of Scotland.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident in researching and cold calling potential new customers
- Presenting to potential customers
- Tenacious and adaptable and able to develop new business in challenging environments
- Establish and develop relationships with customers at all levels and entertain clients as required
- Identify any issues in the client relationship and implement corrective actions through regular reviews
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Highly results motivated with a with a positive outlook
My client will consider candidates from any packaging background as long as they have the ability to sell!
Apply for Business Development Manager - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly