NEW VACANCY! (PK5547)
SHIFT LEADER CAMBRIDGESHIRE
Up to £28K
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00 – 17:30
Our client offers complete packaging solutions to a wide range of major food producers and industrial companies across the UK and Europe.
They are currently recruiting for a Shift Leader to oversee 6 Printers on 3 Presses and 3 Rewind machines. Whilst the main purpose of the role is to act as a number 2 to the Production Manager and to ensure the smooth operation of the production department, you will also engage in other shop floor, warehouse and admin activities in order to help out as and when required.
- Effective leadership and management of the finishing team.
- Understanding, monitoring and management of operational KPI’s.
- Delivery of a safe, clean and fair work environment for all team members.
- Ensuring team members are motivated, measured and performance managed against core operational goals.
- Understand, improve and manage training of key Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s).
- Able to embrace the company strategy and drive change with the team.
- Responsibility for all Health & Safety issues throughout the operation.
- Organised and calm under pressure.
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player.
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Demonstrate a natural ability to manage people.
- Competent in using Word and Excel and have a good understanding of systems in general.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have either a proven track record of managing people or be able to talk confidently about how you manage them.
- Either have a thorough knowledge of the processes in the label print department or the ability to pick these up quickly
Apply for Shift Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly