Trainee Sales Executive | Flexible Packaging | UK – Home Based
A developing sales role with a fantastic business that is experiencing exponential growth. A rare opportunity to receive some of the best training and development that the industry can offer, the company is looking for an ambitious self-starter wanting to join a dynamic growing business where there is huge potential for career progression on the sales side.
Trainee Sales Executive | Flexible Packaging | UK – Home Based | Salary to Attract the Best
Currently on an exciting curve of high growth, this truly world class leader of flexible packaging solutions has some impressive capabilities. Specialising in cast & blown film co-extrusion, flexographic printing, solvent & solvent-less lamination, slitting and full conversion they are a fully ISO, BRC and IOP accredited company renowned for developing innovative, technologically advanced and environmentally aware products tailored to a number of industries.
As Trainee Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting new markets and following up sales enquiries
- Establishing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Working closely with the Sales team to follow up processes from order to delivery
- Selling the company’s full range of flexible packaging solutions
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts
Key attributes required:
- Customer service/sales experience in the packaging industry
- Excellent industry knowledge – candidates must have had at least some exposure to flexible packaging (this is a prerequisite)
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Motivated to pursue a career in sales
- Willingness to develop through high quality training
First-class employer that could offer the defining role in your career. The company’s reputation is superb and the opportunities they can offer their sales team are considerable. The role will come with intensive sales training as well as ongoing support and career advancement prospects.
Apply as instructed below to register your interest.