Regional Sales Manager
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturing business, supplying into the pharmaceutical and healthcare customers on a global basis. The company manufacturers various types of plastic packaging and supplies on a global basis. They are now looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for the UK and Scandinavia. The successful individual will be highly driven and an excellent business developer and have excellent negotiation skills and be very comfortable operating within the top tier Blue-Chip businesses.
- Reporting to the Sales Director Europe this opportunity will focus on establishing strong relationships with both current key customers and new businesses.
- Sharing information internally with the wider sales team globally
- Customer service related functions, quotes, orders, complaints, etc.
- Managing issues concerning technology, quality, operations
- Developing and implementing short and long-term plans to achieve business targets within the assigned accounts. Focussing on both business development plans and key accounts.
- Establish and maintain cordial and effective relationships with key personnel at assigned accounts in technical, production, purchasing, and management areas. Open new accounts, expands sales on existing accounts.
- Excellent forecasting skills and proposal generation and sales agreements skills required.
- Ideally experience within the pharmaceutical and medical packaging sector of 3+ years would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of how materials interface with customer requirements and material characteristics and key features
- Clean room knowledge and material validation methodology and requirements
- Market knowledge: Thorough understanding of industry and competition, demonstrating an ability to identify emerging market trends and opportunities.
- Achieve the assigned sales revenue, profitability and new customer targets by selling the complete Bemis Europe product range throughout the region.
- Maximize the sales performance against agreed targets and maintain profitability in line with company objectives and through discussion with sales management.
- Build long term business relationships with customers through the provision of sales, marketing, training and technical support.
Should this role be of interest, please send your CV and current package details to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a private and confidential discussion
Please call Helen Kennedy at our Leeds Office on: 0113 320 2430