Sales Executive - European Language Speaking
NEW VACANCY! (PK5549)
SALES EXECUTIVE – EUROPEAN LANGUAGE SPEAKING
Salary up to £45K, company car, a structured quarterly bonus and pension.
My client are an International group with over 50 manufacturing locations globally. They have a sales and distribution office in the UK and are looking for a Market Development Manager to sell flexible packaging.
They are looking to strengthen their UK sales operation by the appointment of a sales professional based in the Shropshire/ Staffordshire region. The primary function of the role is to strengthen relationships with blue chip clients and household names as well as developing new emerging companies in the food processing/co-packing sector.
The role is home based, but the successful candidate would be expected to travel to site and clients on a regular basis.
Strong European language communication skills are a requirement for this position.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to make their mark in a fast growing dynamic UK market. Your objectives will be to contribute significant sales growth to the company as they push their business into the next phase of development.
- Maintaining and developing existing customers
- New business development
- Identifying and mapping customers’ flexible packaging needs
- Work closely with customers to build constant added value from innovations and services.
- Maintaining and developing sales pipeline
- Preparing and negotiating offers and contracts, and managing sales price adjustments
- Increasing market awareness of the company’s total product portfolio
- Planning budgets, sales volume, values, product mix and time scales
- Preferred track record in the flexible packaging industry with relevant product and market experience although other food packaging will be considered
- Solid written and oral communication skills particularly with European language skills
- Proven results in business development and managing accounts
- Excellent project management skills
- Technical background, combined with commercial mindset
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and result-oriented, with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Shows initiative and demonstrates dynamic thinking