Narrow Web Flexo Printer
NEW VACANCY (PK5553)
NARROW WEB FLEXO PRINTER
NORTHERN HOME COUNTIES / NORTH LONDON
£Negotiable Depending on Experience
Our client is an independently owned leading label manufacturer providing plain & printed labels up to 8 colour and label consumables to blue chip branded clients in a variety of market sectors. Their purpose built head office houses a combination of digital, UV flexography, silk screen and foil technologies.
They are currently recruiting for a Printer, responsible for running flexo printing presses. You must have a minimum of 2 years hands on operation of a narrow web flexographic press.
- Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the quality procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
- You are required to relay information through the specification sheet on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
- You will be working with the Production Manager to continually improve quality, processes and production efficiencies.
- As an expanding company they are able to offer a great salary and potential for the future.