Office Based Customer Service
NEW VACANCY! (PK5490)
OFFICE BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE NORTH LONDON
£Up to 25K + Other Benefits
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm / 1 Hour Lunch
My client are an International packaging manufacturer with a strong sales position in Europe & the UK with Food and Non-food Brands and Manufacturers.
Currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to be responsible for maintaining and improving customer service by means of processing and progressing customer orders, pro-actively liaising with customers and other in-house departments to achieve accurate and timely information and supervising and training sales office staff.
- Timely and accurate processing of customer orders including checking of prices
- Raise and maintain these orders ensuring accurate customer details, items and updated shipping requests and to certify the order is completed correctly
- To create and maintain accurate finished goods item’s nomenclature, ensuring units, analysis groups and UDE’s are correct. Monitor the status of live/obsolete items
- To pro-actively progress the origination of new designs and set up of new jobs
- Collate detailed information for customer enquiries to be passed on to Sales Managers
- To update customers with schedules and establish a regular dialogue with the, pro-actively chasing up new orders etc.
- Handle any customer complaints speedily
- To liaise with planning and keep customers updated on deadlines, delays, repeat order lead-times or any other pertinent information
- To monitor the finished goods stock report weekly to ensure all stock is allocated to orders despatched, pre-invoiced or written off
- Provide management information including monthly update of origination charge-out and recharge
- Establish great partnerships with key customers making our service indispensable to them
- Self-reliant, able to use own initiative
- Ability to follow internal procedures and understand written and verbal instructions
- A ‘can do’ attitude is essential
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to your day to day duties
- Assist in other departments and perform other duties from time to time
- Ability to effectively communicate information / issues to customer, colleagues and senior management and ensure that this is done in a clear and professional manner
- To uphold and positively support company policies in all areas of the business
- Promote and maintain good working relationships with internal colleagues / departments
- Ensure that you work within the Health & Safety instructions at all times.
The ideal candidate would preferably have packaging experience