Sales Account Manager - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5569)
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER EAST SUSSEX
Up to £25K + Uncapped Commission: 5% on existing accounts and 10% on new business
Our client offers expert solutions for all your labelling requirements. A very well established printer and converter who have been supplying labels and labelling products to thousands of companies in the UK and abroad.
They currently require a Sales Account Manager who has experience within the labels industry, to cover management of existing accounts and new business development. This is an office-based outbound sales role focusing on lead-generation and key-account management.
- You will be allocated an initial contingent of clients to get started and you will be expected to create new accounts which will become part of your portfolio
- Provide excellent support to all of the company’s clients at all times
- Provide key-account management services for your own group of clients by acting as their central contact, consultant and problem solver
- Practice an outward-reaching sales approach by phone, email, post, personal visits
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Represent the best image of the company at meetings with clients, at exhibitions, industry events, networking events
- Actively communicate with our Group companies abroad and promote and market their products and services in the UK
- Generate quotations and enter orders
- Become an engaged member of the team of employees and actively contribute to a friendly, constructive and pleasant team atmosphere without bullying and discriminating against others
- Promote an impeccable image of the company in the industry and towards clients
- Contribute towards the continuation of the company’s success
- Take an active interest in the industry’s requirements and improve product knowledge and competence on an ongoing basis
- Always act with integrity, honesty and keep all dealings organised, transparent and straight forward
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- The ability to work both as a team player and on their own using their own initiative.
- Possess a high level of drive and ambition. Sincerity, honesty and a high level of personal integrity.
- Friendly, people person able to work well as part of a team.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven hunter with an abundance of drive and enthusiasm.