Business Development Manager - Flexo & Digital Labels
NEW VACANCY (PK5575)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FLEXO & DIGITAL LABELS
SOUTH / MIDLANDS
£Open + Benefits
Our client is a leading independent UK label printer currently recruiting an additional home based Business Development Manager. Following recent new and evolving investment in the latest digital technologies, our client offers a complete design and printing service for flexographic and digital inkjet long and short runs, security labels, promotional self-adhesive stickers, sequential barcoding, thermal labels and specialist hotfoil & laminate labels for customers in cosmetics, food and drink and nutrition sectors.
This is an exciting position for the right person with excellent career prospects in this long established label printing company. The role will be home based with travel to the centrally based offices once a fortnight. The main focus of the role will be to target and generate new business in core market sectors and potential expansion into industrial labelling too.
- Directly report into the Sales Manager
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Arranging client visits
- Presenting and closing sales to new and existing customers
- Maintaining excellent customer services
- Current B2B sales experience in the label market
- A proven track record with winning new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with real work ethic
Company Aims and Objectives:
- Empowering employees by recognising that every employee can contribute to improving business performance and aim to fulfil their own potential through training and experience.
- Continuous improvement in quality of products, services and processes.
- Expanding the customer base, broadening our range of products and services and by driving increased productivity and efficiency in our operations through training and investment in technology.
- Complying with statutory, regulatory and other industry requirements.
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all our employees by providing the resources necessary to safeguard the working environment to prevent injury and ill health.