Business Development Manager - Catering Disposables
PK5579 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
TERRITORY LONDON / M25 AREA
£27K – £30K (Negotiable for the right candidate) + Bonus (Open ended and very generous for the right level of performance) + 25 Days Holiday + Share Saver Scheme + Contributory Pension + Car + Phone + Laptop
Our client is a leading supplier of Janitorial / Catering Disposables, supplying to the airline and catering sectors.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to manage a portfolio of around 100 live accounts worth around £1.1 million. Customers are primary based in the London M25 area and are mainly independent operators in the QSR / Grab & Go sector as well as Hotels, Restaurants and other catering establishments.
The Candidate must live in London or the M25 area, the closer to Central London the better.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- The Candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the Foodservice sector selling to end users in the QSR / High Street, Contract Catering, Restaurant and Hotel sectors - ideally selling non-food products but someone who has sold food to these sectors will be considered.
- Must be motivated, numerate and not afraid to knock on doors.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a distribution background but people with a manufacturers background will be considered so long as they can demonstrate a track record of selling to end users in the above sectors.
- Ensure that Cash Margin & GP% grow in line with personal budget targets.
- In addition to Cash Margin & GP% targets on existing portfolio there is a new business cash & GP% target as well.
- Bonuses are paid at calendar year end against these criteria and the new business part of the bonus is open ended to incentivise the right sort of new business is opened.
- Reporting to the Sales Director you will be part of a team of 4 Account Managers.