Technical Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | Hertfordshire
Newly created opportunity to play an essential role supporting a regionally renowned, technically advanced label manufacturer with impressive credentials. A highly skilled, challenging role overseeing state of the art facilities for an experienced Technical Manager who has an excellent knowledge of self adhesive labels.
Technical Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | Hertfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Specialists in the manufacture of labelling solutions to large national and multinational brand owners this is a company committed to retaining its very strong position across the UK.
Contained in a modern layout encompassing state-of-the-art equipment, including the very latest combination, digital and computer-to-plate technology, you will be joining a company passionate about the labels market and providing excellent quality, service and innovative solutions.
As Technical Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing complete support to the business for all technical aspects of the company’s products
- Ensuring that customer needs are met and that they experience consistent, positive service levels
- Ensuring that all R&D is coordinated, managed and documented through the business
- Managing press passes, co-ordinating and liaising between production and the account management team
- Supporting production and studio with continuous improvement plans and execution
- Working within the remit of ISO9001, PS9000 and BRC
Key attributes required:
- Label production experience
- Excellent man-management ability and team playing skills
- Experience of running highly technical projects with competence in collating data and report writing
- Technical competence in the following printing and embellishment techniques:
- Rotary screen
- Digital printing
- Rotary and flatbed hot foil
- Cold foil
- Tactile and niche varnishes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
A rapidly growing business that is looking to find strong talent to supplement the current senior management team, you will play a large part in the successful growth of the business, benefitting from a highly competitive package.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.