Packaging Technologist, 12 month FTC, Food, Shropshire
My client is an award-winning food manufacturing business producing branded and own label products. They are looking for a graduate ideally in food science, food technology or product design with 12-18 month industry experience as a Packaging Technologist to join their business on a 12 month fixed-term contract. You will be supporting the existing Packaging Technologists in bringing new products to market as well as range extensions.
You will be given a dedicated project to support the business' packaging strategy as well as support the team in day to day operational activities. These will include carrying out line trials and conducting laboratory testing. You will be supporting the team in ensuring approvals are in place for design, packaging changes, both internally and externally. Your remit will also include ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and within scope. As well as manage the smooth handover of projects from one area to another and ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner, to meet internal systems and legal requirements.
Training will be provided in the management and design off packaging, print projects, site production, technology processes, packaging materials, print processes and systems.
To apply you will ideally;
- Have a degree, or equivalent in food science, food technology or product design
- Have 12-18 months industry experience as a Packaging Technologist (desirable in the food industry)
- Have excellent communications skills
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of team
- Be logical, analytical and inquisitive with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have the desire to solve problems and provide solutions
- Be PC Literate
Apply now to avoid missing out.
REF. NCM894762 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778