Personal Care Packaging Technologist - North West
The main purpose of your role as a Packaging Technologist will be to lead part or all of the Packaging Workstream for projects (e.g. bottle, closure, jar….). You will work as part of the project team to coordinate and manage the delivery of the programmes on projects considering:
- materials, functionality and sensorials all through the lens of mass production techniques to deliver unique, value driven and sustainable packaging experiences.
- Leading packaging development activities on small to medium new variant/brand projects such as providing technical guidance to suppliers, marketing and component & colour qualification.
- Communicate with packaging teams around the globe to share best practice and facilitate / support project development and rollout.
- Developing new or existing packaging that meet supply chain, formulation, consumer, brand, regional and confidentiality requirements.
- Lead packaging testing activities, understand and interpret results, make recommendations and build robust specifications.
- Work and communicate effectively with different departments and suppliers to deliver against the project network timings and identify and manage risks.
- Play an active role in leading and contributing to the Packaging Strategy and other category activities.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in packaging development.
- A creative, logical and analytical mind to generate innovative design solutions to technical design problems.
- Ability to apply business leadership skills understanding and prioritise the impact of design decisions on cost, consumer and environment.
- You will need to be enthusiastic and self-motivated with good verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate complex engineering and design principles to people at all levels of the business, across different functions.
Apply for Personal Care Packaging Technologist - North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly