Packaging Artwork Project Manager - South East
World renowned blue chip company based, packaging artwork change project management role seeking the following profile:
• Ability to manage a team
• Strong Project Management Skills.
• Experience of artwork/print.
• Excellent client facing skills.
• Escalation of resolving issues quickly to keep projects on track.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time to achieve production timings
• Conduct review meetings with staff and appraise.
• Confident communicator (written & verbal)
• Excellent organisation skills and time management
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Methodical approach to work.
• IT literate and proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Ability to work as a team but also able to manage own workload
• Proactive approach to issues
• Exposure to ISO9000 and BRC standards.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Organised and self-motivated
There is also, for the right candidate the possibility of promotion into a management role.
Apply for Packaging Artwork Project Manager - South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly