HR Business Partner (HRBP) & Resource & Talent Planning
We are currently working in partnership with a Global Manufacturing Company to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their site in the region of Wicklow, Leinster. This is a newly created role, with challenge and development within the company. If you are looking for a new challenge and have good communication with people but have a strong strategic approach to HR and systems this could be the right role for you!
Responsible for partnering with the managers to support (and challenge) them as they lead their teams. Gain insights that can help drive lasting performance improvements. To oversee, process and coordinate Payroll and Human Resources administration as well as assist with the design and administration of the resource and talent planning function for the group ensuring all Company policies, Legislation and Statutory obligations are met.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the Time Management System/HRIS is updated with all employee changes, administration as required and working with staff & management.
- Assist with recruitment and interviews to maintain required skill sets and staffing levels.
- Assist with performance reviews and assist with identifying training needs.
- Produce reports as required by management as well as to monitor and maintain HR KPI levels.
- Identify, administrate all requirements in performance management, working with management.
- Responsible for the cover and running of the factory and salaried payrolls using TMS/Sage payroll.
- To assist in all Year End Payroll and HR System, Legislative, Company and Statutory requirements.
- Assist with Employee benefits administration.
- Keep up to date with changes in law or legislation.
- Coordinate and communicate any events throughout the year.
- Assist with the administration of incentive and recognition schemes and benefits.
- Help fulfil the short and long-term requirements of your organisation’s strategy in a dynamic labour market.
- Plan for changing demographics, the supply and demand for labour, staff turnover and scarce skills.
- Assist with identifying and attracting the key people who create competitive advantage for the organisation.
- Identifying talent across the organisation and integrating that with succession planning.
- Maintain effective employee relations.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture.
- Work with the Management Team to help culture change within the business.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Comply with all policies and procedures to ensure that a safe and healthy working environment is maintained.
- Abide by the company’s environmental and quality management procedures.
- Carry out any reasonable duties we request that are within your abilities, irrespective of grade/skill level.
Key working relationships
The jobholder will work under the supervision of the management but will also be expected to work under their own initiative. Interfaces with Management, Employees, Customers and Suppliers, must represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
For an extensive and confidential discussion on your future please contact Katie Gaitley at Monocle International on 0113 3202430 or 07908 434 367. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
www.monocleinternational.com Focusing on your future.