NEW VACANCY! (PK5513)
3x LAMINATOR OPERATORS NORTH WALES
(Please contact me for further location details)
£20,041 (Starting Salary) + Company Pension (Up to 4.5% Employer Contribution) + Death In Service + Reward Vouchers Issued at Christmas + Corporate Membership at Local Leisure Centre + Target-Related Blue Collar Bonus Scheme
Hours of Work - 3 Week Shift Cycle:
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 6:00am to 6:00pm
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 6:00pm to 6:00am
Week 3: Thursday, Friday – 6:00am to 6:00pm
Local accommodation available for night shifts only.
Our client is an international manufacturer of efficient and sustainable packaging solutions and services for food products and for medical devices and pharmaceutical products.
They are currently looking to recruit 3x Laminators to operate their Nexus, Comexi and K2 laminator machines and Titan and TIFMAK slitters.
- SAP experience would be a great advantage!
- Be self-motivated
- Be enthusiastic in attitude and approach to work
- Adhere closely to standard procedures and methods
- Work accurately with an ‘eye’ for detail
- Have an acceptable Health & Safety record
- Operate the machinery in a safe working manner in line with all company best practices and procedures
- Properly operate machine to run efficiently and produce quality products
- Maximise the utilisation of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed
- Adhere to production schedule
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Self-motivated individual who pays close attention to detail
- Excellent communicator to all levels of Managers and Employees
- Work as part of a team
Apply for Laminator Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly