Account Manager / Customer Services - Labels
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK5622)
ACCOUNT MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICES WEST YORKSHIRE
Circa £24-26K + 25 days holidays (+ bank) + contribution pension
Hours 8:30-5pm or 9-5:30pm
Our client is a global manufacturer of printed self-adhesive labels for fast moving and premium consumer goods markets. They are currently recruiting for an office based Account Manager to be responsible for handling new and existing accounts in a busy office environment. To provide excellent customer service to Consumer Branded Label customers and provide cover of all sales-related issues as they arise as part of the Sales Account Management team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the self-adhesive labels industry and be confident managing customer accounts. Any prior understanding of the premium end of the market is an advantage.
Radius PECAS/Vision software experience will be hugely beneficial in this role.
- To ensure and maintain excellent close working relationship with your allocated customers and endeavour to build relationships with a wide range of contacts
- Formulate and implement effective account strategies, including customer satisfaction and profitability development, through account plans
- Utilise company MIS system to create and manage all customer estimates and works orders
- Ensure good communication, internally and externally, of customer expectations and our capabilities to achieve their expectations
- Work in a uniform way with colleagues, developing a system whereby knowledgeable cover is maintained during absence for whatever reason. Maintain cover for absent colleagues
- Measure, monitor and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement both individually and as a team
- Achieve sales targets for individual given accounts and site as a whole (it is a team game)
- Ensure awareness of any bad debts, working with customer to clear them promptly
- When requested prepare reports detailing sales v budget analysis, profitability, quality and delivery performance and any relevant activity, ie visits, business lost/gained etc for individual accounts
- For Customer visits ensure all appropriate personnel are informed in good time and that satisfactory arrangements are made
- When appropriate/advised external customer visits may need to be mad
The Candidate must have:
- Customer Service experience within an Account Management environment
- An understanding of labels or other printed packaging is preferable
- Able to demonstrate technical competence
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Awareness of Sales strategy development
- Experience of continuous improvement
- Able to escalate issues in a professional manner
The candidate will be a good team player who is motivated and possesses excellent attention to detail and have strong negotiation skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Apply for Account Manager / Customer Services - Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly