Account Manager - Food Packaging
2 days left
- Full Time
ACCOUNT MANAGER - FOOD PACKAGING
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
£35K + 20% Bonus + Car + Pension + 26 days holiday + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a market leading Folding Carton Manufacturer supplying to predominately the food market. Based in the North West of England our client has an exceptional reputation for their outstanding levels of quality and service. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join their team, working closely alongside the Commercial Manager
The ideal candidate will be qualified up to degree level and have previous experience working for a food packaging manufacturer.
- The role will be mainly office based but with regular travel when needed visiting customers throughout the UK. There will also be occasional international travel.
- Developing positive relationships with customers, colleagues and team members
- Establishing and maintaining trust and support of customers, colleagues, managers and teams
- Encouraging self-development and self-motivation
- Promoting good working practices and procedures
- Offering support and guidance to individuals as required
- You must be a robust individual who can adapt to different and challenging situations
Providing an efficient service and communication network (both internally and externally) by:
- Obtaining and processing information to enable appropriate decisions to be made
- Forecasting industry trends and developments to enable objectives to be met
- Ensuring accurate storage and prompt retrieval of information
- Leading meetings and group discussions to prepare plans, solve problems and make decisions
- Ensuring individuals, teams, colleagues, managers and service users are advised of appropriate information
- Promoting good verbal and written dialogue with internal and external contacts/users
- Excellent IT and analytical skills.
To Succeed In This Role:
- Show a capability to self-develop and learn.
- Prove ability to collaborate and work as part of a team to achieve common goals and objectives
- Demonstrate commitment and drive to achieve results, whilst still maintaining respect for other goals and objectives
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees and external business contacts
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and show credibility to influence customers and colleagues at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial and business acumen and prove well developed negotiation and project management skills
- Demonstrate understanding and implementation
My client is looking for someone to start ASAP!
Apply for Account Manager - Food Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly