Internal Sales Executive – Films
5 days left
- Full Time
Starting salary C. £20K + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + 28 days holiday
Hours of Work: Friday 9am-5pm (1/2 Hour Lunch)
Our client are an independent manufacturer of packaging, supplying end customers direct from local stock and servicing end customers’ needs through the UK sales office. With a secure stable workforce, the company is looking to add further talent to its organisation to strengthen the company and provide the resources needed for future growth.
Responsible for working as part of a team to support the External Sales Manager in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet set criteria and company objectives. Management and retention of existing and new accounts. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, target driven, self-motivated, detail oriented, organised, with a friendly positive approach.
There is a 3 year development plan for this position which will start as an Internal Sales role and will develop, with training alongside the Sales Manager into an external sales position with key account responsibilities. The main focus to start will be on outbound calls, utilising company leads and databases and also being creative about developing own leads.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
- Cold call in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
- On a daily basis, track prospects - identify decision makers, gain clear understanding of customer requirements.
- Effectively communicate qualified leads / appointments to External Sales Manager.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Achieve revenue/margin targets agreed with the Sales Manager in line with budget requirements
- Ongoing account management. Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Deal with complaints / returns / feedback
- Communicate raw material movements, generate new price lists
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
Knowledge and understanding:
- Prospecting new business
- B2B sales experience
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Positive attitude
Apply for Internal Sales Executive – Films
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly