Customer Service Executive / Sales Office Coordinator - Industrial Packaging
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE / SALES OFFICE COORDINATOR
NORTHANTS / BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / BEDFORDSHIRE AREA
£25K - £28K (Depending On Experience) + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Private Pension (up to 5%) + Car Parking + Private Healthcare (After 3 Years)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Our client is leading industrial packaging manufacturer, they specialise in full packaging solutions including wooden and corrugated boxes, pallets, returnable packaging, export packaging etc for a range of market sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service / Sales Office Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be customer focussed with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and have some technical understanding. Training will be provided.
- Handling repeat business and quoting new prices when required.
- Processing of customer orders on Microsoft AX Dynamics, with an understanding of gross margin.
- Support function in handling of claims towards suppliers.
- Processing of purchase orders on Microsoft AX Dynamics
- Booking in/out of stock and stock management.
- Raising customer invoices.
- Support in Tele-marketing/IHAM Sales.
- Managing deliveries in the UK, booking transport and monitoring costs.
- Assisting with quality systems.
- Pricing of products to customers within the company’s guidelines.
- Liaise with colleagues within the company and the group.
- Cooperate with external suppliers/partners/customers.
- Assisting the Accounts Department.
- Non membership within the UK Board of Directors.
- Participation in regular or ad-hoc meetings when required.
- Beside the above mentioned duties the occupant of the job is obliged to execute any reasonable request outside day-to-day responsibilities as required by company management or to take on responsibilities on his/her own, which by nature are part of the scope of duties or result from operating necessities.
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
Minimum Experience & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 years of experience in relevant position
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX Dynamics is of benefit
- English (high proficiency in written and oral)
- Additional languages are of benefit
Skills & Competences:
- Knowledge in working within ERP system.
- Negotiating and diplomacy skills; there will be considerable customer/supplier communication.
- Ability to prioritise, and work well on own and as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and process-oriented thinking.
- Experience with creation and modification of excel spreadsheets and general good IT skills.
Our client is a looking for a candidate who is looking to grow and develop their career with the company as part of their expansion plans.
Apply for Customer Service Executive / Sales Office Coordinator - Industrial Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly