Quality Assurance Controller - Packaging
PK5648 - QUALITY ASSURANCE CONTROLLER – PACKAGING
£20K - £30K (Dependant On Experience) + Company Pension + Private Medical + Loyalty Holiday Bonus + Company Incentive Bonus
Our client is a packaging specialist based in the East Midlands, they are currently looking to recruit a passionate and driven Quality Assurance Controller to join their fast paced team.
The successful candidate must be confident enough to work with little supervision with a calm and methodical approach and an excellent eye for detail. The ability to resolve quality challenges from initial receipt through to delivery to the customer engaging with internal customers and external partners in a professional manner is paramount.
You’ll be responsible for managing quality across their entire portfolio of packaging products, maintaining live data and route cause analysis, continually driving improvements in process.
This role requires someone with a good level of competency in Microsoft Office software.
- Maintain quality checking records and ‘Gold Seal’ library
- Resolve quality challenges to resolution swiftly and calmly
- Maintain route cause analysis reporting and cost recovery data
- Ability to work largely unsupervised, time planning is essential
- Ability to improve on and develop market leading quality assurance processes and drive positive change for good.
- Be able to conduct professional and meaningful relationships both internally and externally and be able to deliver stakeholder requirements maintaining and improving quality
- Be able to engage and communicate with partner factories overseas to develop and improve their quality assurance
- Be flexible and proactive to deliver to tight deadlines which may include cross functional tasks
Training & Development:
- Be willing to take part in any training set in agreement with company requirements
- English speaking
- A good understanding of AQL with proven experience in a similar quality role
- Good level of experience using Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Good communication skills and a proven ability to develop process and change for good
- Comfortable working largely unsupervised
Apply for Quality Assurance Controller - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly