Business Development Manager - Cartons / Printed Packaging
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CARTONS / PRINTED PACKAGING
Up to £35K + Bonus Structure + Car Allowance + other benefits to be discussed
Our client based in the South East is a group specialising in the whole brand solution from marketing, design, creative agency to print, printed packaging and fulfilment.
The group manufacture premium printed folded cartons into a variety of markets from retail, food, cosmetics and drinks. They have design, print and finishing in house including folding, die-cutting, gluing, latex gumming along with fulfilment.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team. This role will be to look after the London and Home Counties area, the client would like someone located in a commutable distance from the site.
The main focus of the role is to generate new business sales opportunities in order to contribute to the continual growth of the company. After 3-6 months there will be an opportunity to manage some existing trade accounts.
Responsibilities/Requirements for the role:
- Have a proven background in cartons / printed packaging
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Be able to take initiative and work independently as well as in part of a team
- You will be passionate about sales and service
- You will have a confident and professional telephone manner, twinned with excellent presentation skills
- You will have a proven track record of opening new doors and of being able to close a deal
- Work to agreed sales targets
- Attend sales meetings
- Embrace new technology
- You will have a varied client base
- You will be working closely with the Managing Director
Apply for Business Development Manager - Cartons / Printed Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly