E-Commerce New Business Development Manager - Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5663)
E-COMMERCE NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ANY UK LOCATION
£35K - £45K + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Competitive Pension + Life Insurance Package + Annual Cycle To Work Scheme + Childcare vouchers
Our Client is a leading packaging company, supplying added value printed packaging to a range of markets including retail, e-commerce and online retail markets throughout the UK. They are well-invested company with a very stable and dedicated workforce, they have built their success on developing strong working relationships with their varied customer base.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to sell the companies full range of products: manufactured corrugated packaging, bags, tapes, stretch wrap etc into the E Commerce market sector. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with key stakeholders in the supply chain (including couriers, retailers, the company and their collection partners or depots) to build a compelling service offering for the entire supply chain.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experienced in packaging – corrugated, Packaging Consumables or other ecommerce material – i.e. plastics or multi-material offering.
- Experience working within ecommerce would be advantageous
- Working with the company’s recycling team assist when required in developing a collection offering from the E-Commerce Sector in order to deliver incremental high quality recyclate volumes and profit for the recycling division and support the overall Packaging Division (E-Commerce) sales proposition
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of an E commerce project plan ensuring requested responses for information are received on time and project targets are achieved
- Acting as a central point for project liaison and ensuring agreed milestones are reached
- Trial with selected partners potential collection systems in order to establish a future viable service offering
Apply for E-Commerce New Business Development Manager - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly