New Business Development Manager - Luxury Packaging
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ANY UK LOCATION
Salary Guide: Up to £55K – this is genuinely flexible for the right candidate + Commission + Car
Our Client is a leading luxury packaging company based in the UK, they supply a wide range of clients with a comprehensive range of luxury bags, rigid boxes, suit covers, ribbons, tissues etc. for a range.
Our client is going through an impressive period of growth and investment including opening multiple overseas offices.
They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to target various market sectors including high end fashion retailers / brands, beauty / cosmetics, confectionery, E Commerce, Hotels, Jewellery and food to name a few.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Prospecting and generating new business selling the companies full product offering
- Managing and developing all of your own accounts once won
- Good business acumen - numerate and commercially aware.
- The ability to recognise good business opportunities and develop a comprehensive proposal that will offer the customer strong benefits and develop long-term relationships.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise well.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential as is a proven background in sales.
My client is realistic in their expectation of new business generated, my client is looking for a drive and proactive candidate who has the desire to perform well and succeed within a well-established business who is one of the market leaders in luxury packaging
Apply for New Business Development Manager - Luxury Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly