Production Manager – Screen Print | Print | Yorkshire
An exceptional opportunity to join a company with real vision and drive, partnering popular brands. Production Manager required for a growing manufacturer offering the opportunity to be an integral part of the company. An exciting organisation which is currently going through a massive growth period and therefore has many exciting opportunities arising.
Production Manager – Screen Print | Print | Yorkshire | £30k-£40k + Bonus
Supplying a range of products to some of the world’s most dynamic and recognisable brands this company has an incredible client portfolio. With full in house services they specialise in a full range of products across sectors and with big ambitions, they are a company achieving huge success.
As Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the team across production and finishing
- Overseeing a range of screen presses and finishing equipment
- Capacity planning and scheduling work
- Implementing and maintaining KPIs
- Overseeing cross-skilling and training plans
- Implementing maintenance plans
- Budget control
Key attributes required:
- Man-management experience
- Screen print and finishing experience
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and maintaining KPIs and maintenance plans
- Track record implementing 5S and Lean techniques
- Ability to focus and guide others in accomplishing work objectives
As Production Manager you will be playing a key role within the business. As well as a varied and fast paced job you will enjoy a very innovative working environment within a large company that is very team based.
Apply without delay if you wish to be considered for the role.
More searches like this
- Corrugated Quality Assurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Cartonboard Quality Assurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Labels Quality Assurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Design and branding Quality Assurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Retail Quality Assurance jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber