Business Development Manager | Cartons | North West & Yorkshire
3 days left
- Full Time
As a result of expansion, a fantastic opportunity has presented itself within a packaging specialist for a Business Development Manager to control strategic sales and manage current momentum in the North West & Yorkshire.
Business Development Manager | Cartons | North West and Yorkshire | Excellent Salary to Attract the Best + Commission
Heavily investing and enjoying sustained growth, this company resides in a niche market and attracts business from a wide range of clients in an array of non-food sectors. With possession of state-of-the-art machinery, this organisation can comfortably adapt to specific projects whilst maintaining a quality service.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business by marketing innovative carton and blister packaging solutions
- Developing strategic relationships with clients adopting a partnership approach
- Covering Yorkshire and the North West
- Building continuing relationships
Key attributes required:
- Experience in developing business with clients in the packaging sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- A belief in winning work through innovation and quality
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a sustainably growing and ambitious organisation whilst evolving your own career and skills.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Cartons | North West & Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly