Corrugated Production Operative – Night Shift | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands
An established manufacturer of conventional corrugated packaging with an excellent reputation for quality. One of UK’s leading packaging groups this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or trainee Corrugated Production Operative to join the organisation at one of their most successful sites.
Corrugated Production Operative – Night Shift | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Operating from state-of-the-art integrated manufacturing and logistics facilities, this client supply a complete range of both sheet and converted work to a number of major names in the industry. Fully ISO and FSC accredited they service some of the country’s leading major multiples and are backed by impressive capabilities to produce complete solutions for corrugated packaging, from a straight forward plain brown box through to high quality complex retail ready packaging.
As a Corrugated Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running latitude casemaking equipment
- Producing a wide range of high quality corrugated packaging
- Ensuring production deadlines are achieved
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a cartons/corrugated packaging background
- Have experience running casemakers is an advantage but full training will be given
- Have experience running latitude casemaking equipment, ideally
- Have either corrugated case-making or gluing/cut and creasing experience
- Have a quality oriented approach to all work undertaken
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Utilising the latest technology with an excellent policy of staff development, you will be joining one of the best known and most respected names in UK packaging.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.