Key Account Manager - Luxury & Cosmetics
4 days left
- Full Time
Key Account Manager
Packaging – Beauty & Cosmetic Packaging
Based: Europe – Must be located near an international airport
Our client is a leading rigid plastic packaging manufacturer with specialisms within the beauty and cosmetics market operating within both mass and luxury markets. Having made several acquisitions over the years the business now finds itself in an enviable position having attracted some of the biggest names in cosmetics into partnership. As a result they are looking for a Key Account Manager that not only delivers best-in-class account leadership but also a cutting edge driven through genuine thought leadership.
- Managing some of the companies’ most important global customers along with being entrusted with the development of key high-potential accounts, overall account value in the region of €15m
- Being at the forefront of industry trends is essential and will play a key part in maintaining a commercial edge, therefore playing a key role in being an industry expert both internally and externally is essential
- Continuously network to establish a pipeline of opportunities while using technical expertise to propose innovative customer solutions
- Produce bespoke strategic plans to include; sales, pricing, margins, service levels and value creation for both parties
- Be an ambassador internally for your customers, championing their needs and ensuring these are communicated effectively
- Previous Key Account management experience with large, multi-territory key accounts
- Preferably degree educated
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally packaging or experience with a product that is sold directly into the luxury and cosmetics industries
- An adept technical sales professional you will have excellent listening skills and be able to truly understand the customers’ needs
- Building on the above you must also have the intelligence to translate these needs into a viable product solution that will deliver mutual value
- A strong communicator you must be able to champion the customer internally and coordinate activities to drive excellent quality and delivery
- Fluent in English and one other European language is necessary, preferably French.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details.
Apply for Key Account Manager - Luxury & Cosmetics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly