Northern Territory Sales Manager
WEST MIDLANDS / NORTH WEST / NORTH EAST
Genuine OTE Over £50K (Basic salary + uncapped commission) + Car + Pension
FIBC’s company require a Northern Territory Sales person with a solution/ consultative approach and an ability to identify and rapidly establish rapport with the key decisions makers. In order to sell the products, the Territory Manager will have to develop successful working relationships with new client’s/ decision makers as well as be able to build on existing relationships with existing clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced, reputable and highly motivated team of professionals whose common goal is to make a substantial contribution to the next step in the development of the Company. Our Client needs an inspirational and results focussed Territory Sales Manager who will represent them convincingly to their varied client base and deliver sales.
The territory will start north of Birmingham, up along the M6 into North Wales up to Carlisle than also across the M62 and everything above. The ideal location will be around Greater Manchester but all other locations within the territory will be considered.
- To quickly grasp and understand the sales procedure including all aspects of the niche markets operated in and to absorb a full understanding of products and how they are delivered.
- Canvass leads, perform telesales calls, and forge relationships and inroads with key decision makers to be able to create new business opportunities.
- Set up and arrange appointments with existing and new clients.
- Prepare customer proposals/quotes using a bespoke CRM system and answer any client queries as appropriate.
- Regularly liaise with individuals at top level and be confident at selling into both public and private sectors. Keep informed about key industry events - company performance and future plans, personnel etc.
- Attend ad-hoc meetings with members of the Company as necessary.
- Maximise our client network and both manage and liaise with our existing client base to monitor needs and identify growth opportunities and to retain our existing clients.
- Perform other duties as required by the Company.
- Previous experience in a B2B capacity selling bulk bags, sacks or woven PP FIBC’s to a wide range of markets.
- Home based in the North of England, able to travel on a regular basis with a full clean driving licence.
- Must have exemplary client relationship management skills, possess proven relationship building skills and be responsive to customers' requests.
- Self-starter, professional, first class interpersonal skills with high energy and enthusiasm.
- Should be a natural sales person, hungry for success, focussed on achieving results/ goals and ambitious.
Reference : PK5665