Trainee Sales Executive | Corrugated Sales | West Midlands
A chance to join one of the UK’s largest independent manufacturers of corrugated cases, with the scope and training in place to maximise your career prospects. Offering the latest technology and manufacturing capabilities, the business provides a full product solution and work closely with some of the biggest companies in the world.
Trainee Sales Executive | Corrugated Sales | West Midlands | Exceptional Basic Package DOE
Operating successfully for many years in the industry the company has seen substantial incremental growth. With full in house design capabilities and the latest production equipment available, the product range on offer separates the business from its competitors. Providing an award winning training scheme, this is the perfect platform to progress with an established corrugated sheet plant.
As Trainee Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Selling a wide range of corrugated solutions to a diverse portfolio of markets
- Successfully bringing in new accounts tailored to the client’s needs
- Working in the West Midlands
- Management of specific region to go out build on existing and create new business
- Full training provided to become a fully autonomous and effective sales executive
Key attributes required:
- Packaging experience is essential
- Positive attitude and solid industry knowledge
- Strong communication and problem solving skills to identify new potential clients
- Ability to build long standing relationships with clients treating every account with passion and enthusiasm
- Track record in a packaging customer service role or similar with the passion to move into a sales position
For the chance to join this exciting expanding company that provides a full training scheme please apply below.
Apply for Trainee Sales Executive | Corrugated Sales | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly