Field Service Engineer | Recycling | Yorkshire
Following continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen within market leading recycling specialists who have a need for a service engineer. Support is wanted in the on-site maintenance and running of some of the most advanced recycling equipment in the country.
Field Service Engineer | Recycling | Yorkshire | Excellent Salary
Operating across multiple sites, and with wide-ranging capabilities in-house, this organisation requires an individual to assist in the mechanical and electrical servicing of machinery to cater for commercial and municipal clients. A vital role within this organisation’s operations, you will be responsible for maintaining the equipment that allows this company to continue its highly valued recycling services.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- The installation, routine maintenance and breakdown repair of machinery including balers and compactors
- The upkeep and maintenance of equipment whilst operating within an approved budget
- The carrying out of duties without breaching health and safety legislations
- The completion of appropriate paperwork regarding installation and maintenance of the machinery
Key attributes required:
- Dual skilled electrical and mechanical experience essential
- Experience of health and safety legislations relevant to the recycling industry
- Experience in carrying out mechanical and electrical repairs on recycling equipment such as balers, compactors and conveyers preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Ability to think logically in order to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a well established yet ambitious organisation whilst evolving your own career and skills.
Apply for Field Service Engineer | Recycling | Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly