Internal Account Manager - Luxury Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5680)
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
£25K - £27K + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Our client is a market leading specialist in bespoke high end packaging solutions for a range of market sectors including gift, entertainment, beauty and beverage markets. They are currently looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to join their team.
The chosen candidate will develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs. Also, manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with them.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in the market or in a related area is required. You will be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
As well as relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and deliver account sales, margin improvement and perform a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team by being the primary internal point of contact for designated accounts and develop a trusted relationship with them, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Help customers via email, phone and in-person meetings as required by the business.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics as required
- Enhance department and organisation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of their product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to on-board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Comply with any other reasonable request made by Management
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and other legal requirements are maintained at all times
- Respond to and ensure the ISO standards, together with any other systems/procedures are maintained at all times
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Apply for Internal Account Manager - Luxury Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly