SaaS Sales Account Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5688)
SAAS SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
SURREY, BERKSHIRE, NORTH HAMPSHIRE
Salary £40K plus £10K OTE
Hours: 09.00hrs – 17.30hrs
Our client is a well-established International Company supplying compliance management solutions and software. The company supply into a wide range of markets in the UK. Their cutting-edge solutions have led to an exponential growth in business, which now requires a bigger team to manage the existing leads and generate new business (from existing contacts). We are looking for the right candidate that can fit to a dynamic environment, both as a team player and as a self-motivated and ambitious sales professional.
As a frontline representative of the company, the successful candidate will need to be articulate, polite and professional and will have the interpersonal skills needed to quickly build relationships with customers, prospects and colleagues.
Previous experience in Software as a Service is desired.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owning new and existing leads provided through sales and marketing activities identified and SaaS opportunities.
- Initiating conversations with customers, identifying key individuals and qualifying potential for progressing into real opportunities.
- Articulating the SaaS value proposition clearly to customers and identifying where the biggest benefit for specific customers will be delivered.
- Where appropriate, attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Providing pricing information to customers.
- Pursuing opportunities to closure.
- Providing on-going account management support for customers and identifying opportunities for repeat sales / expansion of their environments.
- Liaison with the wider Sales and Marketing team.
- Willingness to travel when required by opportunities or other aspects of the role.
- Ability to work on own initiative with ambition and drive.
- Must be highly self-disciplined and a self-starter.
- Demonstrable track record of meeting sales targets.
- Organised with ability to plan schedules, set priorities and prove that target number of calls have been made.
- Used to exceeding targets with high quality work.
- Excellent communicator and telephone manner representing the company in a positive light at all times.
- Professional with integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Diligence in data gathering and data entry.
- Familiarity with concepts and use of CRM systems.
- Resilient and have the ability to move straight on with the next call and remain upbeat after dealing with a difficult contact.
- IT literate and familiar with Microsoft based products – Office, Outlook, Visio
NEEDED FOR THE ROLE:
- Good general education
- Polite, articulate and well-presented
- Native English speaker or equivalent fluency in English
- Willingness to work late into the evening UK time in order to make calls to customers located on the West Coast of the USA
Apply for SaaS Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly