Sales Executive - Corrugated Cartons
Reference Number : PK5701
Territory can be either Suffolk, Essex, Kent and Beds or Herts and Milton Keynes (depending on the candidate's location)
£Open + Commission + Company Car + Mobile + Laptop
Our client is an independent sheet plant focusing on stock and serve, SRP and ecommerce corrugated cartons and die cuts. They have a second factory and new casemaker being commissioned in spring 2019 and are looking for driven individuals.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive with an excellent track record in Business Development to join their team, the role is 100% new business.
The chosen candidate will cover Suffolk, Essex, Kent and Beds or Herts and Milton Keynes (depending on the candidate's location). This is a homebased role, although you will be required in the office approximately 1 day per week.
A background in corrugated cartons with a comprehensive knowledge of the industry and products is essential.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Qualifying leads
- Taking all enquiries and leads to conclusion, whether positive or negative
- Appointment setting
- Building relationships with new accounts won and managing these accounts once on-board
- Following up on marketing campaigns
- Presenting and Reporting
- High work ethic, organisational skills and time management
- Competent use of MS Office, including Outlook calendar sharing
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Attending quarterly sales meetings
- Attending monthly One to One meetings with Sales Manager