Pharmaceutical Packaging Artwork Manager - Scotland
- Full Time
Want to move to one of the most picturesque parts of Scotland, yet with easy access to Edinburgh city centre, whilst also joining a company on an upward growth curve with massive potential? Do you have a solid background to senior level in coordinating artwork changes on pharmaceutical packaging? If yes, this is the role for you.
This role is permanent but an interim candidate may be considered in the short term if well qualified.
This job function will provide oversight, control and priority management for all activities concerned with the origination and change control of all printed packaging items.
The job holder will coordinate the efforts of all business functions involved in the creation, management and control of printed items, specifically; Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance in order to plan and provide for appropriate capacity management, job scheduling, prioritisation of activities, consolidation of activities version and effectivity date control.
Job scope shall include all products and all territories.
Key Responsibilities: (what are the tasks, duties and responsibilities?)
The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Assimilation of and assessment of current and new product and packaging change requests as a result of line extension, branding, regulatory update, safety update, new product introduction.
• Determination of Go/No Go decisions on new item requests and change requests.
• Prioritisation and resource oversight for approved changes.
• Effectivity date planning, detailed planning of the various steps in the change process to bring the new product or new version to a “First Lot to Stock” position ensuring minimal product and/or bill of materials obsolescence and no discontinuity of supply.
• Close coordination with internal business functions and stakeholders responsible for the various change steps and/or new product/new version introduction. These will principally be; Regulatory Affairs, Project Management, Commercial Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain Management, Alliance Management.
• Management and oversight of external service providers and stakeholders responsible for the various change steps. These will principally be; Outsourced Artwork Service Provider, Contract Manufacturing Organisations, Third Party Logistics Providers, Partner organisations.
• Approving the scope of Artwork and printed matter item changes, management of orders placed on and the interface with the Outsourced Artwork Service Provider.
• Supervision of artwork design operations.
Position Requirements (knowledge, education, qualifications, number of year’s experience etc)
• Educated to first degree level, life science preferred but not essential
• Familiarity with In Design and Illustrator applications preferred but not essential, training will be provided.
• Experience with Regulatory Affairs requirements for Product labelling (QRD, SmPC)
• Experience with the management of safety updates to product labelling
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Applications
• General IT systems competency, adaptable to Apple Mac applications
• Effective, cross functional team worker
• First line supervisory experience
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
If this is you, please do not hesitate to contact me with your CV and a small paragraph detailing why the job description above describes your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Pharmaceutical Packaging Artwork Manager - Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly