Business Development Manager - Thermoform Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5704)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER HOMEBASED / ANY UK LOCATION
Circa £45K+ Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Phone + Laptop
Our Client operates to global quality thermoforming standards for retail / direct contact food use. Producing bespoke & stock products in a range of markets from Fresh Meat, Cooked Meat, Deli, Bakery, Seafood, Snacks, Airline, Fresh Produce, Collation, Confectionery, Display, Beverage, Healthcare & Gifts.
They have a current requirement for a Business Development Manager to assist in the diversification of accounts outside of major Food Groups & Supermarkets. The company are looking for a motivated, autonomous Sales professional with a great track record of sales successes in other sectors.
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with potential customers through effective communication (telephone, email, letter, visit, etc) and building appropriate networks and partnerships.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, variations in price, delivery and specification.
- Identify market trends to grow incremental revenue/commercial opportunities.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Design, Production, Sales Administration, Credit Control and Finance) to manage new accounts.
- Contribute to product development in response to customer needs.
- Maintain accurate records using the agreed systems and ensures all customer files are well organised.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to prioritise in a multi-task environment.
- IT literate (MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, the internet).
- Flexibility - willingness to travel