2 days left
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK5711)
ENGINEERING MANAGER SOUTH EAST
Salary up to £55K + Contribution Pension + Death in Service Benefits
Our Client is a leading plastics manufacturer with an illustrious reputation for service, quality and innovation, providing customers with bespoke and standard concepts within the food packaging sector.
There is a current requirement for an Engineering Manager with 10 direct reports be responsible for all aspects of engineering, technical engineering and maintenance on site including buildings, services and manufacturing assets.
- Day to day management of a multi-skilled maintenance team
- Provide technical support and guidance to engineers
- Implement and develop an effective PPM system
- Prepare budgets and control maintenance spend
- Co-ordinate all maintenance projects
- Analyse technology and equipment and resource needs in line with market demands
- Investigate plant failures and implement prevention techniques
- Ensuring that all maintenance activity is wherever possible delivered to schedule whilst maintaining safety as paramount and delivered to the quality standards specified
- Assist in the development of engineering strategy
- Contractor management
- Acting in the best interests of the company and the customer by creating and maintaining strong working relationships at the appropriate levels
- The successful candidate will hold a relevant qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) and must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes within the plastics industry is essential
- You will be a strong technical engineer who is able to demonstrate excellent leadership and project management capabilities.
- More importantly you must be a good motivator a confident communicator and a have a flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business.
Apply for Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly