Business Development Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK5650)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ANY UK LOCATION
Up to £45K + New Business Sales Incentives + Pension + Company Car
Our client is an International supplier of plastic containers, serving a worldwide client base in food and non-food industries. They have all the relevant accreditations including ISO9002, HACCP Standard Production of Packaging Production for Food, IQNET and BRC. Our client has advanced UK injection moulding manufacturing facilities from 500 ml to 20 litre containers.
The company are currently looking for UK field based Business Development Manager to deliver proactive account management to a portfolio of customers and develop sales with their existing customer base and to new customers.
- Reporting to Managing Director.
- Prepare market analysis and strategic plans for developing business in conjunction with Managing Director.
- Manage major accounts and negotiate terms of business.
- Maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts including those at senior level, purchasing, technical and marketing.
- Ensure that any new product development enquiries are in line with the current sales strategy of the company and are fully documented.
- Generate and distribute customer visit reports and highlight key actions required.
- Provide input to projects as required and support the achievement of the necessary timescales and milestones.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Willing to travel to the potential and existing customers in the UK & Ireland target markets, and to International manufacturing sites on an occasional basis.
- To work towards (or preferably to already possess) a thorough knowledge of the plastic packaging market, the solutions and services that the Group can provide and of the company's competitors.
- Injection Moulded Plastic Packaging experience is required, ideally within the food industry but candidates from other areas of industry will also be considered.
- Technical qualification/experience.
- Demonstrable track record of account management and business development.
- Skilled at interpreting customer requirements and communicating back to the in-house teams.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
- Computer literate and comfortable working with Excel Spreadsheets etc.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Negotiating pricing and commercial terms with customer base.
- Passionate and enthusiastic commitment to shared goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with both customers and internal personnel.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations and able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly