Product Manager - Packaging Machinery.
This Product Manager opening within Packaging Machinery is a truly exciting UK based role involving travel throughout Europe.
Our Client offers the opportunity to be part of their prestigious Group that provides innovative Protective Packaging Systems & Materials.
They are a truly Global operation with presence in both Europe and America and an expanded international presence.
They design, develop and deliver packaging solutions for a wide variety of consumer and industrial markets.
Their products can be found in virtually every industry and are supported by a comprehensive sales, customer service, technical service and distribution network.
From small, single machine operations to global companies with manufacturing plants across the world, any industry benefits from our client's flexible packaging solutions with reduced costs and improved productivity.
- This is a newly created position offering the successful Candidate the opportunity to establish themselves in the role and then build their own team around them.
- You will be the Product Champion for our Client's Automated Bagging Machinery Product Range.
- Researching and developing solutions. Positioning the Product in the Market. Implementing Marketing Strategies. Product Development. Selling the machines.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product development and promotion of this product line will be the primary focus.
- Fully understanding our Client's competition and developing strategies to win and retain business.
- Supply chain management; working with our Client's procurement and shipping team is a critical component of the role.
- CVs in Word format.
- All applications in strictest confidence