Platen Operative | Print | Northumberland
Well established extruder, printer and convertor of flexible packaging. Rapid growth has allowed expansion within the sales team and has presented a new position within the business. The role will be predominantly focused on the FIBC markets and offers full autonomy and exciting accounts to inherit.
Sales Manager | FIBC | UK | £35k-£45k DOE + Excellent Benefits
Operating in the UK and Ireland for many years and boasting production and R&D sites across 19 locations all strategically placed for maximised exposure to major resellers and blue chips. The company has seen extensive growth and investment in the last few years – this really is an incredible time to join a major player in the flexible and FIBC industry.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling FIBCs with a solutions-led approach
- Developing relationships in the relevant markets
- Covering the UK with sole responsibility of the FIBC market
- Building long-lasting relationships based on confidence and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing new business
- Experience in the sale of FIBCs is essential
- Ability to build long standing relationships
- Commercial acumen and awareness
For the chance to work with an exceptional manufacturer with huge potential please apply below.
Apply for Platen Operative | Print | Northumberland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly