Systems Developer - Labelling Solutions
7 days left
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK5726)
SYSTEMS DEVELOPER - LABELLING SOLUTIONS
£Generous Basic Salary (DOE) + Quarterly & Annual Bonus + Contribution Pension + Death in Service + 29 days holidays (including bank)
Hours: 8:30am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-4:30 Fridays
Our client is leading provider of labels, label printers, maintenance, service and support, label printing software, scanners and portable data capture systems and a leading integrator and supplier of barcoding solutions in the UK.
There is a requirement for a full stack Systems Developer to join their development team in a highly productive office. They are a fast paced business responding to customer requirements while also updating and refining the product range.
You will be working on one of 3 main systems: stock management, asset tracking and job tracking. You will be developing bespoke modules on a project by project basis with a maximum of 4/5 day turnaround.
A knowledge of Asset and Stock systems would be an advantage.
- Discussing requirements and the proposed solutions with the team
- Using development tools to write and test code to develop these solutions
- Writing documentation and operating manuals
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably
- User training and support
- Responding to feedback
- Playing with hardware
- Fault finding, diagnosing and fixing bugs
The candidate must:
- Be a motivated, client facing Developer that can discuss system requirements and produce an accurate technical specification to work from.
- Have experience working with .NET & Entity Framework, ASP.NET Web forms with C# code behind, HTML5, JQuery and CSS (Bootstrap).
- Desirable are Xamarin, MVC and Core.
Apply for Systems Developer - Labelling Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly