Site Business Manager - Packaging
SITE BUSINESS MANAGER
SOUTH (please contact me for further location details)
Salary £65-70K OTE + Bonus Scheme + Company Car + Mobile + Laptop + 33 Annual Leave Days (service increase after 5 years)
Our Client is a market leading Packaging solutions supplier in the UK. Their extensive network allows customers to cost effectively package their products through the provision of a comprehensive product range, single source supply, just-in-time delivery and tailored stock management programmes.
They serve many market sectors including FMCG, electronics, retail, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, automotive industries
Reporting to the Group Regional Director you will spearhead the sales effort whilst assuming full P&L operational control of the c£10M turnover site which carries 25 staff spanning sales/service, purchasing & logistics. Already a profitable site that runs efficiently, you shall utilise all of your leadership and management expertise to build on this success and meet with commercial targets.
- Create & implement business plan for the site in conjunction with the Regional Director.
- Full site P&L control, making commercial decisions & balancing the needs for revenue and profit.
- Direct sales team management.
- Leading from the front with sales activity, driving new business sales & managing key accounts.
- Maximise both sales and profit responsibly by being aware of the profit. implications of selling stock products as opposed to non-stock products.
- Partner with the National Accounts team, identifying potential new opportunities for business within the site's territory.
- Encourage and maintain excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- Work within the Company's ISO9001 and ISO14001 policies
- Experience of having executed a similarly 'hybrid' general management role would be preferable.
- A blend of sales management & site operational management for this key appointment.
- Exposure to having managed a similar size commercial operation is important and whilst specific experience of packaging would be favourable, this is not essential.
- Prior exposure to managing within a similar 'high volume' consumable product or fast paced business solution environment fits best.
- Naturally, you will be a highly motivated, energised and commercially astute individual with a passion for sales and service delivery.