Business Development Manager | Corrugated | Northern Home Counties
6 days left
- Full Time
Join a continually growing, multi-site independent manufacturer within corrugated. The company has a wealth of market knowledge and is looking to add to their rapidly growing team with the opportunity to develop your career into a Sales Management position.
Business Development Manager | Corrugated | Northern Home Counties | £30k-£40k + Commission
Dedicated to the design and production of all types of corrugated packaging including conventional work, counter displays and specialist die-cut retail ready packaging, this client has a real commitment to invest in the latest technology and are fully ISO and BRC accredited.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and driving a sales strategy to take the company forward
- Sourcing and winning new business sselling conventional corrugated and retail ready packaging solutions
- Targeting customers across the South East
- Managing and maximising accounts
Key attributes required:
- Successful background in corrugated sales essential
- Positive sales attitude and great industry knowledge
- Knowledge in the corrugated market is essential working for either a manufacturer or distributor
- Natural ability to exceed expectations of clients
- Targeting a wide and local range customer base within the region
For the chance to join this rapidly expanding and exciting company please apply now for a career development opportunity.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Corrugated | Northern Home Counties
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly