Interim Technical Purchasing Manager
My client is a forward thinking, leading organisation based in East Anglia, who seek an Interim Technical Purchasing professional on a contract basis. My client is renowned as a leader in their field and are making strides across innovation and insight. This is an exciting organisation on an upward trajectory, with a product portfolio of recyclable goods addressing environmental issues across the sustainability agenda.
- This individual will have accountability for procuring complex, high-value special purpose parts to enable my client to build their own revolutionary machinery.
- You will work directly with design engineers, producing a structured bill of material for each project and building an inventory management system and process.
- Develop and manage supplier relationships, negotiate and secure competitive pricing, ensuring cost savings without compromise of product quality.
- Continuously monitor project progress and highlight any issues, including where costs/timelines may be exceeded, with the ability to demonstrate an action plan of how to overcome these issues.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of business achievement within a senior purchasing capacity, coupled with industry experience working across an engineering setting.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of analytical and organisational skills, from industrial, machinery or automotive environments, with the gravitas to create and deliver a high performing purchasing culture.
- You will be highly motivated with a drive to succeed, coupled with a proven experience ensuring best practice procedures are in place for supplier selection, sourcing of components, competitive tendering, material requirements planning and forecasting.
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
- You will have experience of working with and influencing key business areas.
Apply for Interim Technical Purchasing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly