Business Development Manager | Conventional Corrugated | North England
This opportunity allows the right person to join a well established independent corrugated packaging manufacturer. Based in the Midlands the company offer in house design and full solutions led approach to meet briefs big or small. This is the opportunity for somebody in a sales capacity to really develop their career in an exciting and vibrant northern territory.
Business Development Manager | Conventional Corrugated | North England | Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
Part of a much bigger group the company have been successfully operating from the Midlands site for over 30 years. With vision and investment the Directors have driven the company into the 21st century offering a detailed design solution to some of the most exciting companies around the UK and Europe.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing existing accounts within corrugated packaging
- Creating long standing relationships with key decision makers within accounts
- Covering the North of England
- Working alongside the MD to set a sales strategy for the Northern territory
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business within corrugated
- Specific sales experience within corrugated packaging
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of accounts to a diverse sector of markets
- Proactive in ensuring goals and targets are met
- Dynamic and self driven approach to go out and proactively open doors is essential
Outstanding opportunity. Apply now for more details.