NPD Packaging Change Technologist - 12 month FTC
You will play a key role in our performance focused and innovative NPD team with this global average company. Accountable for delivery of all the design and print initiatives, related to NPD and brand redesign projects across an assigned portfolio of markets, you will be someone who strives for excellence in delivery, is avid about quality and with a commercial mindset, create pieces of packaging that consumers love.
You will be a passionate expert about packaging, continually looking to drive core packaging and print inspiration to further competitive advantage and future brand growth.
You will need to work across and manage a number of internal stakeholders, within markets & NPD team and also induct and manage the relationship with design agencies, ensuring they are aligned to deliver alongside us.
Balancing the market wants against the commercial needs of the business you deliver brilliant customer service for the markets but will challenge where needed to get to the best solution for the business.
· Accountable for the delivery of design and print requirements on all formats.
· A continual focus on the CPI of all packaging and print requirements to raise the bar in all areas of quality balanced with commercial appreciation.
· Support the induction of new design agencies into the business to create positive working relationships and alignment in ways of working
· Involvement in the packaging delivery on adhoc x-functional / projects
· Packaging lead for a Discovery Platform, as part of the team bring new inspiration and joining the dots for a future value adding area
· Primary packaging contact for allocated markets, taking the artwork from initial design ideas through repro to full packaging delivery
· Work with the other packaging team members across the business as a holistic packaging team.
· Role model of Company values ; see below
· Work with procurement teams to brief packaging concepts / structures , to enable costing to be achieved.
Knowledge of artwork design process Knowledge of repro / repro process Knowledge of print techniques Minimum 1 year in packaging design / development · Commercial exposure
· Project management experience
· Track record of successfully delivering packaging solutions
· Technical knowledge of packaging construction, design/print
Knowledge of all packaging print processes. Good understanding of packaging line trials · Real focus on “aim higher” in order to challenge and invigorate to get the best output.
· Unquenchable curiosity about our markets, their business and categories as well as packaging
· Ability to build strong relationships across other functions so to create positive working ethos’s that are able to move the business agenda forward
· Creative thinker and problem solver
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise
· Computer literate in Microsoft packages
· Highly developed influencing skills, adept at managing different cultural styles & influencing at distance
· Excellent communication at all levels of the organisation
· Ability to work under own initiative, to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Comfortable presenting to internal , external stakeholders
· Flexibility in working to accommodate the international nature of our business
Apply for NPD Packaging Change Technologist - 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly