NEW VACANCY! (PK5732)
ORDER PROCESSOR GREATER MANCHESTER
Salary up to £22K
Monday to Friday - Office hours / very flexible / part-time if necessary.
Our client is an independently owned label manufacturer providing plain & printed labels to clients in a variety of market sectors.
Currently recruiting for an Order Processor to join their team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company with exciting growth plans.
The candidate will be required to be hands on in all areas when it is needed, with experience in processing orders / credit notes and general customer service in a B2B environment. The ideal person must have relevant experience and a can- do attitude.
A working knowledge of Outlook and Excel is a must and the ability to manage a varied workload along with experience of talking to customers on the phone and via e-mail.
Any print or packaging experience is a huge benefit.
- Acting as a point of contact for customers, handling telephone orders and enquiries
- Excellent telephone manner
- Chasing costs from suppliers
- Raising sales orders and purchase orders
- Data entry
- Accurate processing and managing of all customer requirements
- Ability to listen and understand information
- Able to prioritise with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work quickly whilst maintaining accuracy
- Able to work as part of a team
- A good communicator and listener
- A quick learner
- Able to use own initiative
- Computer literate
Apply for Order Processor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly