Quality Controller - BRC
NEW VACANCY! (PK5736)
QUALITY CONTROLLER - BRC LANCASHIRE/CHESHIRE
Salary dependent on experience + Benefits
Hours of Work: 8:30-5pm Monday to Friday (extra hours may be required)
Our client is a BRC/IoP certified company specialising in extrusion, print, perforation and slitting of many substrates including plastic films, cast polypropylene, oriented polypropylene, degradable films, polyester, sandwich lidding film, release liner and paper. They are currently looking for a Quality Control person to be responsible for the improvement of the quality department and quality systems on site and for the compliance, maintenance and continued progression of Grade A BRC accreditation.
The candidate must have Quality Control / BRC Food Hygiene experience.
- Maximise production throughput whilst minimising wastage, downtime and gross credits through systematic quality programs and grasping leading technology advances.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance.
- Ensure the quality systems and records are operated and maintained to the requirement of the OPM, including Quarantine area management and calibration.
- Manage suppliers of the site to guarantee correct quality material incorporating continuous improvement programs.
- Produce accurate and timely quality performance data to drive site continuous improvement.
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with in timely manner to affect a satisfactory outcome for customer and company and incorporate any learning into the company.
- Effective communications with Suppliers, customers, all levels of management and at operator level.
- Initiative, find new ideas and challenge current thinking, bringing projects through to completion.
- The candidate may also be required to assist other areas in the business.
- Travelling to visit customers when required.
Apply for Quality Controller - BRC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly