Continuous Improvement Manager
Continuous Improvement Manager
Based in Shropshire
Job ref: AZ/42313
Salary: Up to £45,000
To create, lead and drive a plant wide Continuous Improvement strategy for the manufacturing facility, utilising Lean tools and techniques to deliver improvements across Production, Quality, Engineering and Health & Safety. Ownership of training, development and coaching of lean principals, continuous improvement methodology and embedding a lean culture within the day to day operation.
· Lead the Continuous Improvement initiative and liaise with all relevant departments such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and H&S.
· Idea management – create a platform for employee suggestion program. Collect, analyse and implement selected initiatives.
· Structural process improvements - Analyse performance of the site. Define improvement programs, including capex related to improvements. Create and lead KAIZEN teams to deliver efficiency increase.
· OEE implementation and increase – Create systems to monitor and analyse production losses. Design program to address those.
· Best manufacturing practice – Benchmark the site against best manufacturing practices and implement necessary changes (equipment, process, practice) so that the sites adopt operational excellence culture
· Work closely with the site director and lead efforts to plan and deploy improvement initiatives to drive sustainable business results.
· Implement and train a lean tool-kit to enable sustained improvement activities i.e. 5s, Kaizen and Six Sigma tools and techniques.
· Analyse, input and distribute key quality performance data and information on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Develop and train in SOPs to support CI principles and best practice.
· Work closely with the Group CI Manager to develop a wider Continuous Improvement strategy across the UK and Europe.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Proven experience of driving Continuous Improvements in a FMCG Manufacturing environment is essential- i.e. Food, Drink, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Plastics
· Professional certifications/qualifications in a Continuous improvement methodology.
· Degree or equivalent in a Manufacturing/Engineering/CI discipline
· Possess exemplary communication skills and be able to work closely with colleagues at all levels of the business engaging effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
To apply please contact Andy Zanin
0044 (0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Malmö, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: PlastIndia, NPE, PlastMilan, Compounding World, PDM, Kunststoffen, ScanPack, Fakuma
Apply for Continuous Improvement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly